Yield: 2 Servings Ingredient
- 1 Tbsp fresh minced cilantro
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- One-half 15-ounce can no salt black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ear of corn (taken from cob)
- 1 Tbsp red onion
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 cups salad greens
1. Combine first four ingredients in a bowl with a whisk. 2. Add beans, tomato, corn, onion and jalapeno pepper; toss well.
3. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
4. Serve over salad greens.
Recipe courtesy of: The Fiber 35 Diet Cookbook by Brenda Watson