One Stop Shop
At Ralph’s Farm Market, we value our neighbours and partners throughout the Langley surrounding community we serve. To help, we donate the following as auction items, gifts of appreciation or produce contributions for fundraising dinners and sporting events, etc. We demonstrate our commitment to our local community through serving others. We are honoured to support such worthy endeavours in meaningful ways:
- In-store gift card packaged with our attractive reusable shopping bag
- Gift bag brimming with fresh produce
- In-store gift card towards the cost of your produce purchase for an event
Request A Donation To Your Organization – Guidelines and Applications
Thanks for thinking of RALPH’S for this worthy event. Please note that we keep our giving closer to home by supporting our local community – the surrounding Langley area. Although most requests for support are very worthy, Ralph’s can support only a portion due to the volume of applications and budget limitations. Before making a request, please review our guidelines to see if you organization might qualify for a donation.
Please review the following information before completing the ‘Donation Request Application’.
- All requests must be either faxed or dropped off to a Cashier or Supervisor at our Murrayvile Ralph’s Farm Market.
- Requests must be made formally using the donation application.
- Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Ralph’s.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Pick-Up Procedure: Please plan on phoning one day prior to agreed upon pick-up date to ensure your request is ready in a timely fashion.
- To be considered for a donation, please return the following to Ralph’s:
- Your completed ‘Donation Request Application’
- Any background information on your event and your organization.
Donation Request Application
Please read Ralph’s Donation Guidelines before submitting your application.
Submission of your completed application would be appreciated at least 30 days in advance of your ‘event date’ in order to be considered.