working with us
Come be a part of a “growing” B.C. Farm Market
Come & Be a Part Of a “Growing” B.C. Farm Market!
Ralph’s Farm Market, our family owned & operated Farm Market in Langley has been in business for over 35 years. We are known as Langley’s Okanagan connection, providing our customers with not only fresh produce, specialty grocery, deli & bakery but also, fresh Okanagan Produce straight from the farmer’s orchards – all with outstanding customer service. What was once known to Langley in the 1990’s as a seasonal Hay Wagon, is growing to an 11,000-square foot market!
Pursue your passion & feel excited about coming to work…by being a part of our leadership team you will live your passion, having an opportunity to give your strategic input…bring your ideas & creativity to the table!
Whether you’re looking for an exciting career or part-time job to put you through school or help pay the family bills, working as a member of Ralph’s is a great place to work! Our “growing industry” is made up of supportive, caring people who make it an excellent working experience!
working with us
- Pursue your passion & feel excited about coming to work
- Be a part of our leadership team & live your passion by giving your strategic input…bring your ideas & creativity to the table
- Excellent working environment
- Team advancement opportunities
- Employee discount
- Friendly, supportive team
- Loyal customers
- Paid training
- Weekday, evening &/or weekend shifts
- Free uniforms
- Health & dental benefits (available to permanent employees – 35 hours or more per week)
- 100% British Columbian family-owned and operated since 1982
Our family market, sourcing local since 1982!
We provide a farm experience, where country meets the city for our surrounding community. We are positively influencing and creating healthier and happier lifestyles, through an uplifting atmosphere and providing the freshest, most delicious and most nutritious produce.
We instil trust in our shoppers, creating happy customers – to us, that’s a successful day! We always remain dedicated to the customer experience and are continuously examining ways to improve it. All of our success attributes to our loyal customers, staff and the Lord’s provision.