What We Have To Offer
Come & Be a Part Of a “Growing” B.C. Farm Market!
Ralph’s Farm Market, our family owned & operated Farm Market in Langley has been in business for over 35 years. We are known as Langley’s Okanagan connection, providing our customers with not only fresh produce, specialty grocery, deli & bakery but also, fresh Okanagan Produce straight from the farmer’s orchards – all with outstanding customer service. What was once known to Langley in the 1990’s as a seasonal Hay Wagon, is growing to an 11,000-square foot facility!
Did you know we are expanding? A new market is currently under construction at our same location on the farm! We are temporarily closed during our final phase of construction – reopening in January 2018. With our new building, more offerings and selections we are looking to expand our team! Pursue your passion & feel excited about coming to work…by being a part of our leadership team you will live your passion, having an opportunity to give your strategic input…bring your ideas & creativity to the table!
Whether you’re looking for an exciting career or part-time job to put you through school or help pay the family bills, working as a member of Ralph’s is a great place to work! Our “growing industry” is made up of supportive, caring people who make it an excellent working experience!
- pursue your passion & feel excited about coming to work…our new building is just around the corner
- be a part of our leadership team & live your passion by giving your strategic input…bring your ideas & creativity to the table
- excellent working environment
- team advancement opportunities
- employee discount
- friendly, supportive team
- loyal customers
- paid training
- weekday, evening &/or weekend shifts
- free uniforms
- health & dental benefits (available to permanent employees – 24 hours or more per week)
- 100% British Columbian family-owned and operated since 1982