- 5 large strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- 2 beets (cooked and diced)
- 2 small oragnes segmented
- 1/3 cup of walnuts toasted
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1 head of red lettuce
- 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of stone ground mustard
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut and wash the lettuce.
- In a Large bowl whisk together mustard, red wine vinegar and honey. Slowly pour in a 1/3 cup of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lettuce to bowl and toss.
- Place on a serving dish and top with beets, goat cheese, oranges and walnuts.
- Serve and Enjoy
Recipe courtesy of: Steven Merk, Farmer Ralph’s Son