Makes 4 servings
1 ½ cup
|snow peas – fresh
bok choy – stalks thinly sliced
radishes – thinly sliced
bean sprouts – fresh
scallion tops – chopped
• Trim and string the snow peas. Stem for 1 minute. Drain and rinse the snow peas in cold water.
• Combine the vegetables in a large salad bowl.
|Rice Vinegar – unseasoned
Peanut or Canola Oil
Ginger – fresh, very finely minced
• Mix the dressing ingredients together in a jar. Cover and shake to blend.
• Taste to correct the seasoning: you may want more vinegar.
• Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
• Chill the salad until ready to serve.