- 4 cups fresh blueberries, washed, drained well
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 stick softened butter (4 tbsp)
- Pour blueberries into a lightly buttered baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, oats, salt, and butter. Stir with a fork until the mixture is crumbly and evenly blended. Spread the mixture over the berries and bake at 375 degrees F. for 40 minutes.
Let cool to warm before serving.