Reserve your Spot!
Learn how to make Kombucha with Kali, owner of Royals Kombucha Brew House in Chilliwack at our market! This event is open for up to 30 participants. Entry to this event is $25 per person, payment via cash at the door. Please confirm your spot by R.S.V.P.ing as “attending” to this event on our Facebook Page.
What to expect:
1) Try samples of Royal’s Kombucha upon arrival.
2) Enter to win your very own Brew Kit to take home, valued at $50.
3) Learn by watching and listening to Kali, owner of Royal’s Kombucha – she will be doing a live demonstration.
4) Time for questions after.
5) Each participant will receive 10% off their purchases this evening at Ralph’s Farm Market & take home a free bottle of Kombucha as well!
Join us, Saturday January 19th
On Saturday January 19th, you are invited to our 1 Year Anniversary Event at Ralph’s Farm Market. We will be celebrating 36 years in business and 1 year in our new building.
At 12:00 p.m., Mayor Jack Froese will be doing the official Ribbon Cutting and Ralph and Elizabeth will be serving cake!
Between 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. we will have two local Food Trucks, Reel Mac & Cheese & Dutchlicious Catering Service at our market too.
Some of our vendors will be on location giving away samples as well.
All day, we are giving customers 10% off their purchase in recognition of our appreciation to them and for growing with us!
Let us know you’re coming by R.S.V.P.ing on our Facebook Event.
Try it Saturday!
Johnston’s Local Quality will be on location serving samples at our market. Try their fresh pork this Saturday December 29 between 12pm and 4pm.
New Year’s Eve 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
New Year’s Day Closed