Share on Facebook or email to a friend
we are hiring: full time cashier
Our family market is looking to hire a Full Time Cashier to help with serving customers at our Tills. No experience required.
“For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”
– 2 Timothy 1:7
special shopping hours:
Seniors & most vulnerable
We heard your request!
Thank you so much to our community for your cooperation & care as we navigate through new systems, hours and procedures to safely serve you.
We are dedicating 8am to 9am on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays to our seniors (55yrs+) & most vulnerable to shop during these hours.
recipe: Teriyaki Chicken
featuring locally sourced chicken
12 Chicken thighs – boneless; remove any visible fat
2 Tbsp. Ketchup
1/2 cup Soya sauce (i.e. Bragg brand)
1/2 cup Honey
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
1 tsp. Ginger – grated frozen
2 Tbsp. Vinegar
2 cloves Garlic – freshly minced
• Mix honey and ketchup together
• Gradually add soya sauce, olive oil and vinegar.
• Add freshly minced garlic and freshly grated frozen ginger.
• Place chicken in a baking dish
• Baste with Teriyaki Sauce.
• Bake chicken @ 350 0F for 45 minutes.
• Continue to baste chicken every 15 minutes.
• Serve with brown rice for a healthy addition.
Recipe courtesy of: Ralph & Dianne’s Mom – Mrs. Marian Merk
Okanagan Braeburn Apples
Okanagan Gala Apples
Okanagan Pink Lady Apples
Okanagan Ambrosia Apples
Okanagan Honeycrisp Apples
Okanagan Spartan Apples
Okanagan Fuji Apples
Red and Yellow Potatoes