• Makes 4 servings.
• This brunch is quick and simple to prepare the night before Christmas…a life-saver for wives!
|16 slices||Bread||16 slices||Bacon|
|½ tsp||Salt||½ tsp||Pepper|
|½ tsp||Dry mustard||¼||Onion|
|¼||Green pepper||1 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|3 cups||Milk||To taste||Corn flakes|
• Fry bacon in a pan on medium-high heat until crisp.
• Make sandwiches out of bacon, cheese and bread.
• Place sandwiches in a 9×13 pan
• Beat the eggs with milk, salt, pepper and ground mustard and add onions.
• Pour over sandwiches cover with plastic wrap.
• Place in fridge and let sit over night
• In morning preheat oven to 350°
• Remove plastic wrap.
• Melt butter and add to cornflakes.
• Put on top of sandwiches (wife savers)
• Place in oven for 1 hour
• Let sit for 10 minutes before saving.
Recipe courtesy of Farmer Ralph’s wife, Elizabeth