Makes 4 servings
PREPARE & CHILL
• Combine greens in a salad bowl, cover and chill.
• Finely shred carrots. Cover and chill.
2 whole Organic Greens
Carrots – shredded finely
COOK & COOL
• Slighlty toast almonds in the oven for 5 minutes at 300° F. Set aside to cool.
• Grill chicken. Slice thinly.
1/2 cup Chicken Breast – grilled, sliced thinly
Almond Slivered – toasted lightly
• Just before serving toss greens with dressing to taste.
• Sprinkle carrots, strawberries, oranges, chicken and serve.
• Top with slivered almonds.
3 small Annies Natural Papaya Poppyseed Dressing
Strawberries – sliced thinly
Oranges – chopped finely
Recipe courtesy of: The Copper Room at The Harrison Hotel