Enjoy this super simple recipe by Soullful Vegan, using only 7 ingredients for wholesome & delicious cookies. Daniella (also known as the Soulfull Vegan) has been a long time customer of ours, loving all the wholesome & vegan ingredients we carry.
As we all spend more time at home, Jenny has been working on resetting her pantry with healthy & wholesome ingredients using easy to prepare recipes. Daniella has virtually been guiding her through the process and below is a recipe of hers that Jenny has truly enjoyed!
- 1 can chickpeas or 1 1/2 cups cooked
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I prefer crunchy)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda (optional)
- Chocolate chips 1/2 -3/4 cup (depending on preference)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Strain chick peas.
1. Combine ingredients in a food processor or blender, once everything is blended transfer ingredients in to a large bowl.
2. Fold in chocolate chips using a spatula or wooden spoon.
3. Scoop and roll 1 inch balls, place on a lined baking sheet.
4. Press with a fork and bake in a 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes or 10-12 if previously refrigerated.
5. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
6. Dip in homemade walnut milk so tasty