• Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water until al dente (just tender). Drain well and transfer to a medium – large bowl.
• Add the following ingredients to the hot pasta:
2 – 3 med.
|Pasta Shells – uncooked
White Wine Vinegar – or to taste
Lemon Juice – freshly squeezed
Garlic Cloves – freshly minced
Red Onion – minced
Parmesan – freshly grated
• Mix well, and allow to come to room temperature.
• Add the following ingredients and mix thoroughly:
|Yellow Bell Pepper – minced
Cucumber – peeled, seeded and minced
Chives – freshly sliced
Basil Leaves, freshly minced
Parsley – minced fresh
Pepper – freshly ground
GARNISH & SERVE
• Serve cold or at room temperature, lavishly garnished.
|Grape Tomatoes OR tiny Red Cherry Tomatoes
Black Olives – pitted
Pine Nuts – roasted
Mozzarella – cut into small cubes
Adapted recipe courtesy of: The Enchantment Broccoli Forest by Mollie Katzen & www.jamieoliver.com