• Makes 4 servings
• Calories: 55
• A luscious & wonderfully refreshing drink!
|Mango – ripe|
Peach – ripe
Apricots – ripe
Ginger Ale, Sparkling Water or your favourite fizzy mixer
Fresh Mint or Lemon Leaves
• Peel the mango and cut the flesh away from the central stone. Roughly chop the flesh and put it into a blender or food processor. Alternatively, if you are using a hand blender, put the mango in a large tall jug.
• Cover the peach and apricots with boiling water and leave for about 30 seconds, then drain and cool under cold running water. Slip off the skins. Roughly chop the flesh, discarding the stones, and add to the mango in the blender or food processor.
• Pour over enough of the ginger ale just to cover the fruit, then process until completely smooth. Pour in the remaining ginger ale and process again.
• Quickly pour into tall glasses, preferably over crushed ice.
• Decorate with fresh mint or lemon balm leaves, if you like.
• Serve immediately with wide straws or swizzle sticks.
• Using about 450 g (1 lb) fruit in total, try:
- Raspberry, Peach and Melon with bitter Lemon
- Strawberry, Banana and Orange segments with Tonic Water.