Makes 8 servings
|Rice Vinegar – unseasoned|
Peanut or Canola Oil
Ginger – fresh, very finely minced
• Cut the potatoes into uniform size – halves or quarters.
• Steam them over water to which you’ve added the salt and vinegar, until tender but not mushy. Approximately 10 – 15 minutes.
• Cool the potatoes until they can be handled.
• Peel and dice them into a large bowl.
|3 lbs||Red Potatoes – scrubbed|
• Toss with the chopped onion, ½ cup of the vinaigrette, oregano, and pepper to taste.
• Cut the artichokes in half, and gently stir them into the salad.
• When ready to serve, toss the salad again, adding 1/4 cup or more of the remaining vinaigrette and the parsley.
White Wine Vinegar
Red Onion – finely chopped
Vinaigrette ( see recipe above)
Kalamata Olives – pitted, halved
Pepper – freshly ground
Artichoke Hearts – drained
Parsley – freshly minced
Adapted recipe courtesy of: Superfoods For Life by Dolores Riccio AND http://fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com