• Yields: 20 muffins
• A healthy snack for the whole family.
• Whisk together eggs, milk, and oil until completely blended.
• Stir in diced fruit.
Pears &/or Apples – unpeeled
• Combine remaining ingredients in separate bowl.
|Flour – white or brown|
Sugar Cane – Sucanat
Cinnamon – ground
Cloves – ground
Nutmeg – ground
LET BATTER SIT
• Add dry to wet ingredients and stir just until blended.
• The batter needs to sit for 15-20 minutes: this is optional, it seems to make the muffins rise higher. You have two choices:
……• Allow the batter to sit in large bowl.
……• Let the batter sit after you divide it into the muffin cups.
• Divide batter between 20 greased muffin cups.
• Bake at 400º F for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown on top.
• Serve warm with a drizzle of honey!
Recipe courtesy of: www.recipezaar.com