• Makes approx. 2½ cups
• Truly delicious…& provides complete protein while being refreshingly light
• A healthier spread substitute for butter, sour cream or cream cheese
• Tofu adds more texture without taking away from the flavour
• Avocados are high in monounsaturated fat and 1/3 of an avocado daily is good as part of a healthful diet.
MASH AVOCADO & ADD INGREDIENTS
• In a large ceramic or glass bowl mash the avocado lightly
•Add all remaining ingredients except the tofu and mix well.
|Tofu – fresh & firm, finely cubed into ½ inch cubes|
Avocados – ripe, peeled and pitted
tomato – ripe & chopped
Jalapeno pepper – fresh, seeded and finely chopped
garlic cloves – freshly pressed or minced
Onion – chopped
Hot sauce – such as Tabasco
Cilantro – fresh & finely chopped
Pepper – freshly ground
ADD REMAINING INGREDIENTS
• Add tofu, salt and pepper mixing well
• Add all remaining ingredients except the tofu and mix well.
• Serve with organic tortilla chips (baked tortilla chips and raw vegetables as healthier alternatives), or with fresh corn tortillas, beans and salsa as tacos.