Makes 4 servings
• In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except olive oil.
• Whisk quickly while slowly drizzling in olive oil to emulsify.
• Store in refrigerator until ready for use.
Pepper – freshly ground
• Toss all ingredients together except cherries in a large bowl.
• Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette over salad, reserving 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette
• Toss salad.
Drizzle remaining vinaigrette over cherries and toss to coat.
• Arrange salad on individual plates
• Sprinkle with cherries.
11 oz can
|Romaine Lettuce – tear into medium-sized pieces
Feta Cheese – crumbled
Green Onion – diced with some green included
Smoked Turkey – cut into 1/2″ cubes
Bing Cherries – washed, halved and pitted
Recipe courtesy of: https://secure.deseretnews.com