GUIDE: Christmas Brunch with Ralph’s Farm Market & Rosemary
When it comes to the holidays, the most wonderful times are those spent with friends and family. My family likes to call me a “celebrationist” because I absolutely love to entertain and host. It fills my heart with joy to have everyone together enjoying food, music and great conversation.
I was absolutely delighted to collaborate with Ralph’s Farm Market to host festive brunch for some of our friends. My husband and I headed over to Ralph’s Farm Market to pick up some fresh, local goodies for the party.
On the menu, French Toast with Apple Compote and Canadian Maple Syrup, Ralph’s Maple Sausages, belgium waffles, cranberry soda spritzers, coffee and fresh fruit. We also of course had sugar cookies from Portofino Bakery and sugar cookies from Wendel’s True Foods.
French Toast With Apple Compote:
1) Slice fresh french bread.
2) Combine 4 eggs with half a cup of milk and a pinch of cinnamon.
3) Whisk wet ingredients together.
4) Using a fork, dip the bread on both sides in the egg mixture. Let sit in the mixture for a few seconds to absorb into the bread.
5) Fry bread in a hot pan with butter. (Don’t skimp on the butter haha)
1) Slice fresh gala apples
2) Sautee the apples in a hot pan with butter until soft.
3) Add a pinch of cinnamon.
Thank you Rosemary March Creative Studio for sharing this delicious listing, ingredients and how to for the ultimate holiday brunch. To check out more of Rosemary’s day to day adventures, be sure to check out her Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/rosemarymarch_/